This class covers:
- How do we understand what selfish desires are? Guruji's wonderful and practical four-step method to eliminate selfish desires once and for all.
- How to be content in the Self and to feel complete. The story of the musky deer.
- How to be untroubled in the midst of sorrows. The story of Socrates and his wife Xanthippe.
- The three situations in which once can experience Brahmistiti, the state of true bliss.
- Analysis of the word stitaprajnya ("settled in intelligence"), a word coined by the ita. In order to determine whether one is settled in intelligence, should we look at their inner qualities or their outer qualities? A story of Janak and Sita during the time of ShreeRam's coronation in the Ramayan, showing an example of a person settled in intelligence.
- How do you deal with difficult people who do not understand you and who cause turbulence in your life?
- What are the senses? What are sense objects? How to control your senses? How do the senses become strong? How powerful are the senses? A story from the Mahabharata and a story of what happened inside a collector's house.