This class covers:
- The mistake of philosophies in being life negative and the mistake of having a list of "do nots" in life. A person does not become religious not by what he does not do but by what he does do.
- The three qualities required in order to become stitaprajnya ("settled in intelligence").
- A look in detail at the eight psychological steps that lead to the downfall of any human being.
- The dialogue between Sitaji and ShreeRam in the Ramayan and what it teaches us about the three dangerous effects of desires.
- Peace of mind: the advice that Joshua Lieberman got from a Rabbi and why it determined the title of his autobiography.
Chapter 2 verse 68: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVKNDuUmKak
Chapter 2 verse 67: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4t0nM9v9Oo
Chapter 2 verse 66: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDfzQwtZ5Hw
Chapter 2 verse 65: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9QyeF9zhSU