This class covers:
Chapter 3 verse 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB2uCfYawxk
- Why ShreeKrushna calls Arjuna the blameless one. The three reasons for which people ask questions and what it shows about the person's nature.
- Can a good deed such as praying or penances be wrong if the reason for doing it is wrong? A look at the attitudes of Ravan and Hiranyakshyap.
- The difference between the path of knowledge and the path of action. How can you tell whether you are an introvert or an extrovert. How both paths go hand-in-hand: the story of the blind person and the legless person.
- Why every action can be regarded as having faults- even breathing. A study of the scientific nature of the Jain religion.
- A look at the senses of knowledge and the senses of action. Why people give more importance to the senses of knowledge. Why people get impressed by knowledge more than actions.
- A look at the main characters in the Ramayan and what they symbolify.
- The meaning of the word naishkarmyam. Defining the different types of karmas (kriyamaar karma, praarabda karma and sanchit karma) and showing how we can be free from each of these karmas
Chapter 3 verse 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8-dAMZfh9Y